1.21.2010

Monogramgiftag........a humblegift...I mean

Hey guys...after visiting the wonderful pages from Mrs Tracey Mason's blog

I'd like to thank her ...I mean ... she 's written she decided to buy SCAL after checking my blog. My goodness!It made me speechless.
Surely I dont deserve such a big compliment.
I'm just a hobbyst here...who used to have some fun.... tracing cutting files on Inkscape.

Please believe me... I'm not all she have said. Then I decided to send her my gratitude...uploading this simple cutting file. Hope she likes it :

base layer: HERE
middle layer: HERE
top layer: HERE







I think those baroque shapes ...if used as plain silhouettes many times give us good results... getting a bold& fancy look... I mean ...as if we were upgrading such old style designs.
If you cut some cool patterned paper as your base layer... the gift tag gets a more contemporary look... I guess.
Just my 2 cents...lol
kindly,
paulo

PS: this cutting file can be used on a bottle or a jar too... I mean if you like etching glass...just add your receiver's monogram...the gift is done.

6 comments:

  1. Paulo-you are the sweetest ever! I thank you so much for my gift. I am downloading it now and when I make something beautiful with your talented creation I will post it.
    your friend,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulo, this file is fabulous. You are so sweet to give Tracey this gift. Also, you do deserve the compliment she gave you. Just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ALL that! We adore you. If you did any Mall concerts in the US, you would be mobbed! Lol.
    This is a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [22 Jan 10:00am GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful--and what a unique way to say thanks! (Thank you for sharing with all of us!)

    ReplyDelete