1.24.2010

so much fun cutting "heat&bonded"fabric....lol



yesterday my BBF Zeelda and I met at my mom's condo to make her Evolutions of the Schnauzer T-shirt. Since we began that project late at night (so much fun.... talking,having yummies&special ice-creams...etc...)....so we have finished that t-shirt around 4A.M.
Poor Zeelda... looking almost sleeping in that picture...but soooo happy!

We decided to make another one for our friend Claudia ...as BDgift....next weekend.
Too bad we have to eliminate the baby's silhouette....since we didn't pay attention to Tee's measures...lol
Anyway after some trial&errors...I think we were succeeded.










7 comments:

  1. great t-shirt. can u tell me if "heat and bond" fabric is the same as iron on vinyl? or - explain your process. Thanks. sounds like you guys had a fun nite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Paul, I lenjoyed that nigth and I can't use the t-shirt because was very beautifullllllll...... I am thinking to put in a frame.....

    You are a very special person, like the schnauzers...........

    Zelda, and Megcleoxicololitanina (the special schnauzers from Brazil)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yall did an awesome job on the T shirts.
    That is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paulo

    Looks like fun:)

    Sandi N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooo cute!! My brother and my sister in law would LOVE a shirt like that. They are CRAZY about their Schnauzer "Virginia". I have not purchased SCAL yet, but you certainly make me want to buy it this moment. Your work is so beautiful, Paulo. You have wonderful talent. I think my readers would get so much enjoyment from your site, so I'm going to put you on my blogroll. Thank you for your terrific creations. I like looking at them even if I'm not using them yet! Here's a set of Schnauzer cards I made for my Sister In Law.
    http://joyslife.com/schnauzer-cards-for-lizard
    Best Wishes,
    Joy @ Joyslife.com

    ReplyDelete