12.23.2010

I guess I'm going to call my Print&Cut uploadings as P&Corner...hehe

Then here you are from my P&Corner..... a simple ribbonbow image.

Ribbonbow PNG: HERE

Ribbonbow SVGcutemplate: HERE




Ribbonbow SCUT2 project: HERE     my 2cents in order to SCAL 2.038 get at least the first step from the top position MTC3 got in that feature....and many others, I'm sure.

CONGRATULATIONS ANDY....YOU DESERVE IT!...IT'S AMAZING HOW YOU IMPROVED MTC SINCE I BOUGHT IT....DECEMBER, 04, 2009....YOU'RE THE BEST GUY DOING THAT!....BESIDES BRYAN, OF COURSE!...HEHE

Since I trace my cut files on my desktop iMac...CAN'T WAIT FOR ANDY'S TUTORIAL ON HOW TO RUN MTC3 ON A MAC...HE PROMISED THAT ASAP...DURING THE LAST MTC WEBINAR.

I'VE CHOSEN MAKE THE CUT 3.....AS THE BEST SOFTWARE TO GIVE TO MY FRIENDS HERE... I MEAN AS CHRISTMAS GIFT.
PLS DON'T HESITATE...AND GET IT ALSO.
YOU'LL HAVE A LOT OF FUN USING IT.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to run MTC3 on a mac as well. Will you share where this information is going to be posted? Thank You for sharing your talent.
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Dec. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [24 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the print & cut files, Paulo. I just got MTC also, but haven't had a chance to use it yet.

    ReplyDelete