1.07.2011

Valentine'sredwinelabel....a perfect match for romance

Since it is a Print&Cut element...I've traced the cut template in Inkscape...so guys using SCAL could get a
better adjustment when cutting the printed graphic.
Usually I made my cut templates tracing the cut lines in a such way that the graphic jagged edge(pls take a look at the detail picture below) is kept outside cut-out....resulting in a more clean cut and accurate element.
The label graphic is a PNG 300dpi file...I mean a very good resolution graphic for printing.
If anyone is tempted to try making this project I'd love to have some pix in order to upload on here.
Enjoy!

VRWlabel-1graphic: HERE
VRWlabel-1cutemplate: HERE






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. Thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Jan. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete