9.24.2009

lunch break here...it's time for uploading another cutting file



A couple of months ago Leslie has requested me a japanese bridge cutting file in order to create a scrapbook page... I guess.
Now I'd like to show her the results of my first tryings....
yeap I know Leslie...still not made from the pictures you have sent me...but just a free interpretation...
My suggestion to get the subtle japanese colors on this landscape is to use an appliance named
sprayza airbrush system( NO AFFILIATION!!!)...or similar

http://tinyurl.com/ycm2vfd

after you have glued your paper cuts on your surface.
sprayza is very unnexpensive...and you can get a great airbrush effect using several watercolor markers.
Leslie....hope you like those files ...using them at least when planning the best composition for your page.
japanese mountain background HERE
japanese bridge HERE

4 comments:

  1. Paulo

    This cut file is wonderful and I hope to try it out on a card with some of my Asian stamps.

    I am going to try blending inks and sponges. I hope it works.

    Many thanks for designing this marvelous cut file.

    Sandi N.

    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAULO!!! thank you so much this is amazing!!! okay it was only a couple weeks agO..that was so fast!! I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT!!! GREAT JOB!!
    IT IS PERFECT!! THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PAULO thanks so much for the idea and doing the mountain also love the idea!!(i would not have thought of something so cool) really want to give the tip with airbrush look also off to check it out!! leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Sep. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete