10.24.2009

pearpendantornament




I got this project from the hospital art teacher who found it at her mom's craft library.
Since she had only a copy of the picture I couldn't give the credits. She promised send me the book reference so I will be uploading it on here.
You must cut one design then mirror it on SCAL...cut another piece.
Following the guiding line illustration score the RED and BLUE lines ( red are "valey" folds ... blue are "mountain" folds). After that glue the back of one cut out to the back of other.....following the yellow area where you can put a bit of glue.
After the glue is dried...you can fold all the scoring lines in a such way that the pear pendant ornament gets a 3D look.
At last... hang it... attaching a nylon thread through the tiny hole.

pear pendant ornament cutting file: HERE

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely Wicked File, can't wait to cut out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Paulo.....This is AMAZING sir!!!! Absolutely AMAZING!!!!! Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Paula, How gorgeous. Thank you for
    sharing this.

    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore this Paulo! Thank you for sharing. I will definately post a pic on my blog when I've completed one so that you might see what someone does with your amazing files!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paulo, this is stunning. I can hardly wait until my computer is fixed. We leave for Las Vegas Thur. and our vacation, so when I get home I hope I can start cutting again.

    Love the harvest wreath and the cute scarecrow, too.

    I shall return. LOL
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paulo

    Wow this is a wondrous design. I have some pearl green cardstock this would be perfect to use on. I am going to make one for a friend having surgery next week.

    Your work is always amazing. Thanks for your time and talent.

    Sandi N.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Oct. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a beautiful file and thank you ever so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just Stunning. Love it Paulo!!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete