3.04.2010

OMG...another blog award....

yes...this time from the talented artist and Scalhints e-group owner, Penny Duncan at
                                           pennyduncancreations


Penny always let me speechless.... 
her talent, her gorgeous art works...and as the Scalhints owner...always helpful and kind to all of us.
She was the first person who reply my first post on that e-group....after many months as just a lurker. I'm sure after reading her reply I felt a bit comfortable behind my shyness .....in order to share my cuttting files.
THANK YOU Penny! I'm so honored with that award from you.

Then I have to share 7 things about myself...

1- love to help families to understand their disable child's condition so they can help her/him reach his or her potential.
2- love books...mainly biography&autobiography,art, jewish mystical texts, crafts....
3- love electric tools and softwares
4- to choose soundtracks for my iPod
5- walking  
6- carving rubber stamps from hard rubber plates
7- asian pears





I'd like to thank  Beth at mycricutscrapbooking
for another Sunshine blog award. Thx many thx Beth. I'm so honored for receiving that blog award from you. Love your great cut files. I've collected many of them.



       

1 comment:

  1. Paulo, This comment you made " love to help families to understand their disable child's condition so they can help her/him reach his or her potential." speaks volumes about who you are inside. People don't seem to take the time to understand their children and pass them off to someone else so easily. They turn the other way instead of looking, loving and accepting. Bless you for taking the time to help families understand their children s disabilities so that they can function like a normal family. It takes a special person to be an advocate for those who cannot speak for themselves. Thank you for what you do.
    Linda in PA

    ReplyDelete