8.17.2009

lunch break so...more of Sandi's amazing beautiful artworks



First of all CONGRATULATIONS SANDI!... you rock talented lady!

One of her cards awarded Flicker Explore on 8/15/2009.

Since I've been so glad knowing more of Sandi's gorgeous artworks I can't resist to upload more of her great pictures. She has been so kind sharing them with us.
I'm sure they will inspire the best of our muses.

As I 've said...my files are just my 2cents.
Then I love to see how the talented people who visits SCAL e-files are making creative use of them.
I've to confess I don't have free time enough on weekends to use them as I'd like. Perhaps after my retirement in 2017...lol
Meanwhile if you like some of your projects... using one of SCAL e-files, please send me a picture.... I'd love to share it on here. Thx in advance.
paulo


1 comment:

  1. Paulo

    Cricut users, we are so lucky to have Paulo's wonderful files to use on our creations. His files cut out perfect. I have never had a problem using them.

    Thanks for your kind comments too.

    Sandi N.

    ReplyDelete